Discolored spots on penis, no pain or itching. No pus oozing

I am a young african american male who recently been seeing discolored spots on the shaft of my penis . It doesn t hurt and it doesn t itch . Neither does it oozes out any pus or anything. However, it does worry me. I also have been having the top layer of my skin on my hands and feet become dry and scaly and peel off. When I put lotion on, it disappears, but when my hand and feet become dry, it reappears.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
The lesions on the penis that you are describing could be a normal finding as well. It would be better if you could take some snaps and upload the pictures on the health care magic with your question so that we can have a look at it. As of now, it doesn't seem to be a thing of worry.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.