Discolored skin between thighs and vagina, itching, eczema. Due to excessive shaving or STD?

I have a discoloration in the crease of my thighs and vagina that is pink colored and I am a black female. It itches I also have eczema but could it be from excessive shaving or is it something else? It s scaring me please help its been around for about a week and a half and it won t go away. It looks like bumps spread onto my thighs but it is nowhere inside my vagina so I don t think it s an std but I m not sure I want to go to a gynocologist but I haven t had the time. Is it just raw from scratching?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012