Discolored patch on vagina and anal. Discharge clear. Can sweat cause it?

I am a female and I have a small discolored patch of skin between my vaginal and anol....the skin itches. And isis irritated and a little red I think from me scatching...its been four day and it is still bothering me and iv also been having head achs. And my discharge is clear....I m not sexually active but me and my bf have messed around as in he went down but I m scared it might be herpes ...and lately I have been ridding my bike a lot which causes me to sweat a lot so I don t know if it might be that or because of my underware....I don t know what is wrong....what do you think it is from my descriptions?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012

Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.

It can be due to sweat as herpes causes painful blisters not disclored patch. Wash the area regularly and wear cotton panties.

Feel free to consult me directly

Dr. Som Biswas M.D.