Discoloration in nail, infections. Applying triple antibiotic, no improvement. Recommendations?

About a year ago i stub my big toe and it caused my toe nail to become discolored. Part of the toe nail is not normal and know i've been getting minor infections in that area. I've been putting triple antibotic on it and that seems to keep it somewhat in check but it keeps comming back. Any advice?

YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
From history it seems that due to stabbing there might be having soft tissue injury and some hemorrhage giving rise to this problem.
Go for one antibiotic medicine course and proper dressing with antibiotic cream.
I think old nail will come out and gradually new nail will come up.
Ok and take care.