Discoloration in labia majora. Had ablation for endometriosis. Is this color change normal?

Decided to try a Brazilian wax and was surprised to discover colour changes to my genital area. The labia majora are half dark -- greyish brown -- and everything inside is the same dark colour. The last time I looked down there (a long time ago, I guess) it was all pink. I am 50, apparently in menopause , although with no symptoms, and haven t had a period for about 8 years because I had an ablation when diagnosed with endometreosis. Is this colour change normal? Thank you for your information. ~ Lois
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012