Discharging at the sight or sound of girl friend. Suggest some remedy

Hi sir my name is Ahmad..
From last 6 months I am facing a problem that when I speak to my girl friend over the phone I start discharging semen the thin water color also hapens when I walk with her, i am so woried my erection is not now so strong what it used to be 6 months back.please help me out tell me the name of the medicine so that I can get rid of it.I consulted sexologist doctor he charged me lot of money but the problem is as it is..
Plz help sir
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
Sep 2013
Hello Ahmad, thanks posting the query.
In yours case nothing is abnormal and fluid discharge during talking and walking with girl friend is just due to over excitement and that is not abnormal but a healthy sign that you are perfect.
As far as concerned about strong erection that is a dilemma in your mind and some quacks ( so called sexologist) loot money from ignorant persons.
Still if you feel dejected pl take an anxiety treatment and some anti depressant at the advice of some psychiatrist.
Remove all distorted things from your mind and enjoy life as you are healthy.
Good luck.