Discharged on vagina outside in lips of vagina, missed periods. Can be pregnant ?

Hello Sir. Sir I have a confusion... once time I sex with my girl, we didnot get intercourse. stil she is vergin. i have never inserted my penis in her vagina . one day i discharged on her vagina outside in lips of vagina. my penis were at her pubic hairs and I discharged. semen goes in her vagina lips and in clothes. Now her periods are stoped. I am confused adn also she. please tell me in this way can she pregnent?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013