Discharge with white lumps from vagina, sore, rash on thighs and arms. Sexually active. Thrush?

hi i came up in a red dotty rash on my thighs and arms today, I also have thin discharge with white lumps in from my vagina and it is sore around it. I came of antibiotics (amoxicilling 500mg) on wednesday and it is now friday. Could i have thrush? I'm scared i could have an sti, however i have been with my partner for 3 months and he is definately clean; so it is unlikely if impossible. I was wondering if i should get an over-the-counter treatment for thrush or if it is more likely to be something else? thankyou!
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013