Discharge, pus, blood from left ear. Surgery for adenoids, septum tubes done. Allergy test negative. Treatment?

I have had nose, ear & throat issues since I was a child. I ve had surgery on my adenoids twice, my septum , tubes in my ears back in Sept. of 2008 at the age of 33yrs, and I also had some tissue which I can t remember what it was called drained. I was tested for allergies and tested negative even though it was clear to my ENT that I was obviously allergic to something. I use to see the ENT regularly however in the last 2 yrs we have been w/o ins. Starting in March of last year up until now I have been having discharge coming out of my left eat. Ranging from clear, yellow, green and blood. I know my tube already fell out of my right ear but I never did see the left one fall out. So I m wondering if it could be because of the tube or maybe get an idea of other possibilities.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012