Discharge of milk from breasts, weight gain, stomach pain, back pain. On implanon, pregnancy signs. Negative pregnancy test, loose implanon. Causes for symptoms?

hello my name is kim and i need this question answer... ive had my implanon in now for nearly 3 years and ive started havin signs that im pregnant , i went to my family planning centre for a pt but it came back negative.. ive had milk leeking from my boobs and ive put on weight ...ive asked my family what it might mean and they have said that it could be to do with my implanon coming out and that my hormones are going back to normal .. please help me because this pain in my back atm is killing and its ot even frequent its going from my stomach to my back please help ..
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012