Discharge of liquid smelling like old tampon, different consistency. What can this discharge be due to?

Hi I just finished my period yesterday, and after my shower today i was standing naked talking to a friend and out of nowhere a cloudy liquid shot out and started steaming down my leg swiftly, it smelled a little like an old tampon , was the consistency of water, but was slightly clouded with white, what does this mean? it is completely different consistency and came out differently than normal mucous. I am 19 years old and have had my period since I was 9 and hve never experienced this, it was similar to the feeling of water coming out of vagina when its trapped for a minute, but wasn t water this time.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer