Discharge, nausea, tender breasts. History of miscarriage. Am I pregnant?

I have been trying to conceive after already losing 2 pregnancies since November. I ovulated on May 9. Went into the OBGYN on Friday May 18 and got a quantitative HCG it came back negative. I asked if it was possibly too early but got the answer of as soon as the egg implants that it starts releasing HCG. Later that day I had a little spotting in my underwear, possible implantation bleeding. I m not due to start my period until Wednesday the 23th. I have had many symptoms that I m pregnant, tender breast and like I m going to vomit(if I eat that subsides. The last two days my panties are very wet but there just wet it doesn t seem like its discharge like a yeast infection . Could there be a chance that I m pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012