Discharge, lower back pressure, abdominal pain, growth inside vagina, swelling. Help

I am 46 with two children. I am not sexually active and my periods stopped apx 15 mos ago I have been having discharge (no smell, no itching) for apx 4mo. I'm feeling pressure in lower back and pains in abdomen I was looking inside my vagina today and noticed small stringy fleshy things hanging down and also a very large bulb like growth near the back of my vagina. And my insides are very swollen. It was even hard for me to insert my finger.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013