Discharge, loss of taste post missing a pill of cerazette. Usually have bleeding after missing a pill. Does this mean pregnancy?

i was taking cerazette for 3 years ...this 24 march i forgot to take the pill , so i miss one day and we make love with my fiance morning and night...usually if i forgot pill even just 4 hours i will have bleeding the few days after, but this time i didnt bleed which is strange...i have a discharge since but no taste bud is changing i feel sick at it possible to be pregnant ...i had period last week of jan and last week of feb...but nothing in march but it doesnt surprise me coz i have irregular period but just strange i didnt have bleeding when i miss the i possibly pregnant?please help...thanks
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012