Discharge in green with stool, had occult blood. On Enterrogerminar and offloxacine. Next?

Sir, I have a baby of 5 month age. The colour of her stool is greenish. She also discharge some stool with mucus and occult blood yesterday (3 times). But today no blood is visible within the stool. The colour of the stool is still greenish and frequency is 6-8 times in 24 hours day. Enterrogerminar and offloxacine have already been started from yesterday. Is there any side effect of enterrogerminar and offoxacine. Palash, India
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern such type of stool does not need any treatment I usually treat this case with the simple conservative management and that includes " lyophilized lacto bacillus sachets three times in day just watch for the hydration, and no need to worry about this, hope this information helps you take care and have good day.