Discharge from the eye. Changed contact lens. Tried eye drops. Any suggestions?

I had pink eye a few weeks ago and it went away. Now though both my eyes are always watery and teary often as well as discharging goo. The area around my eyes is very red and dry from ny constant having to wipe away the wateriness and discharge . I change my contacts even before my doctor reccomended and have tried eye drops but I ve seen no improvements with my eyes. Is there anything that can help my eyes go back to normal?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013