Discharge from penis, difficulty getting erection. Worried

hi , since last six months when i see porn movies n sexual talk with my girl friend also my penis secreting some liquid and not getting hard . While before this when i saw a girl even my penis was used to stand up . Im really worry abt that . Plz guide me to get hardness of my penis asap . I m 27 yrs and unmarried man. Thanx
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear rajeev, most people think that any thing other than urine which comes from penis is not good for them and for there sex. My dear this it is totally normal for any male ,to secret sticky transparent fluid when he gets excited by any means such watching porn , talking even telephonocally, or having kiss or doing sensual things, as you think it is not good you get distracted hence you loose erection . I will say the more fluid comes the more you are sexy mentally to be proud of it don't get bothered , it will help you to enjoy better sex,