Discharge from penis. Taking Ciprofloxacin. Lower back pain, weak flow while urinating. Prostate issues or chlamydia?

I have had a discharge from my penis for the last 4 weeks. 3 weeks ago I went to a doctor who treated me for chlamydia and ghonorreah. He did not at the time do tests for either. After 2 weeks and taking the meds he gave me the discharge did not go away. I went to another doctor who now has me on cyprofloaxin. I am currently awaiting blood test results, as he belives it may be prostatitis , As I have also experienced lower back pain , as well as weak flow while urinating. It feels like there is always something in my urethra . The discharge usually only appears in the morning, and I have to milk it out. quite a small amount. It has been 10 days since starting my prescription. of cyprofloaxin The dosage of the cyprofloaxin is 500 mg over the course of 30 days, twice a day. My question is, should I have not seen the discharge go away yet? What other issues could it be other than a prostate or chlamydia?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013