Discharge from nipples, pain in left breast, underarm discomfort. Taken pain killers. Cancer?

I would like some advice, I am 32 and i had discharge (clear and milky on the left from several pores and yellowish from the right) from both nipples and pain in my left breast in april of this year, i was referred to the breast clinic in May and she examined me telling me that i should take painkillers for the pain and that the discharge is nothing to worry about, i have now noticed an indentation on my left breast when i raise my arms and the pain is more continuous (every day) sometimes like a ache, some shooting pains and underarm discomfort, i also still have the discharge, there is no lump that i can feel but im still concerned. My gp has reffered me back to the breast clinic, is there anything this can be other than breast cancer? I have no history of breast cancer in the family, only lung and cervical cancer . thanks
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012