Discharge from left eye, nostril, eye swelling, watering. Allergic to grass. Causes for symptoms?

Hello my name is XXXX, Its been over a week and I thought I had a cold but I never had this. I woke up at 2am got a drink went back to bed and in that time between 6am i woke back up sniffling and my left eye and left nostril is only running. My eye is swollen and red from it watering and me wiping it now. What can be causing me this problem? I m not allergic to anything but grass if I walk threw it. I m not sure what s wrong
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012