Discharge from breast, lump in breast, had hysterectomy. Advice?

Hi I am a 27 year old female with 2 children the first I tried to beastfeed but my milk turned pink so I stopped and then didn t even attempt with my second who is nnow 18 months. I also just had a hysterectomy on July 11tg 2012. Well about 3 weeks ago I noticed a milky substance leaking from my right Breast then I squeezed the left and it leaked too. Its varied from milky color to clear to almost brown on left breast. I went to my ob yesterday. He took cultures of the discharge. And took bloodwork prolactin , fsh levels and something else. He also found a lump in my right breast and is sending me for a mammogram and ultrasound on both breast. But I can t get that til next week. I m freaking out. They doctors all kinda whispered so I need some real advice. Straightforward advice. Please help me understand.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012