Discharge after exercising, brown discharge, odorless. Side pain

Hi I am a Biomedical Scientist and I am 25. I have a normal by the book period and cycle (28 days). This week I started back exercising for one hour. Half hour later I noticed a discharge but assumed it was due to being around day 14 ie most fertile time. But upon examining the outcome I found what looked like an explosion of brown discharge and odourless. I assumed that perhaps my cycle was messed up (first time ever) and waited for a period. However it stopped after that night but again today, Friday brown discharge is happening but not as much as the first time more continuous. On the wednesday however I had pains in my side and today I had symptoms of dryness when the brown discharge was not present. I felt this was a bit abnormal as today is day 14. Also I have had the same and only boyfriend for the past nine years and cant remember the last time we had intercourse as we have tried chastity.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query.A bacterial vaginosis can be suspected in your case.It is better to rule out a pregnancy by doing urine pregnancy test on early morning urine if you had unprotected intercourse.An ultrasound examination is also necessary to find out the status of uterus.For my patients with bacterial vaginosis i treat with clindamycin or metronidazole as suppositories or oral tabs.I also recommend my lady patients to use intimate wash regularly to normalize vaginal bacterial flora and PH and there by prevent getting further infections.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.