Disc problem in neck and back, developed pain in eyebrows and shoulders. Diagnosed with bulging and herniated disc. Is it related to sinus problem?

Hello,I have disc problems in my neck and back and I have developed a bad pain that goes from my eyebrow through my molar and down into my neck by my shoulder . I was diagnosed with bulging and herniated discs in my back and neck due to a car accident 9 years ago. Could this be related to that or a sinus problem? I suffer from year long allergies. Thanks for your help
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013