Disc piercing spinal cord, pinching nerve, bruised vein. Why charlie horse?

Well I am currently pending an operation on my neck , they say I have a disc that is piercing the spinal cord , pincing nerve. I have had so many issues from cramps/charlie horses all over feet , hands ,legs you name it, about 50 in one day.. Noew I notice that even if its a light bump or knock, the arear burns, feels inflammed, and so sore and tender for some time after, almost like the vein is bruised, even looks bruised inside. what is this?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012