Disc location treatment c6 c5 in ayurvedic

my daughter is suffering from disc dislocation c6 c5.kindly iwant to know the contact address fof the ayurveda doctor in bangalore
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hi charumathi,
i go through your daughters problem its on cervical area c5and c6
it needed proper treatment .
if time permits for you u can come to kerala at our place we can offer panchakarma not simply kateevasthi? pps+abyanga and yogavasthy everything can do rt nw i refer one doctor ISWER BHAT FRO BANGLORE
I will give you his no his wife also ayurveda doctor
me dr christy
my no is 09895313720
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear charumathi ji
Ayurveda offers excellent recovery in such cases. You can look for any Panch karma centre around you where Kati vasti is the main treatment in this procedure medicated oil is kept over site of bulge for about half an hour daily. Along with this I prescribe Triodashang guggul and punarnava guggul . avoid weight lifting and have some rest. Details can be worked after full history.