Disc herniation, over arched lumbar, chest pain, lower back arching. Special chair for spinal problems?

I m a 29 year old former athlete who has 3 herniated disks at c3, c4, c5 and one of them is pointing inwards. When this injury occurred (about 2 years ago) I was in 24/7 pain with spasming and SEVERE chest pain . My cheat injury (which happened during the same acute incident that caused the neck problems) is still very much a problem. As the injuries have aged the problem went from spasming in the neck to a horrible ache in my mid back and centrally radiating pain from the third and 4th rib down. This was all cause my an over arching lower back (due to rotated hip bones) which built to a loss of curve in the upper back and resulting forward neck jut. In 2 years no DR will even look at my chest so I m forced to deal with the upper back/neck. Recently I was researching and came to find my stomach pains could be tied to the cervical issues. My main concern is finding a chair that is right for cervical support. Everything out there is for lumbar and my lumbar is already TOO curved and need to flatten so my cervical can learn to curve. Is there any special type of chair for someone with an over arched lumbar but straightened cervical/forward jutting head?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  101 Awaiting Answer