Disc extrusion from l5s1 level.Dr advises operation. Can a doctor help with a conservative treatment ?

helo iam 28 years old also doctor from iraq now i have a disc extrusion from l5s1 level many surgeon here said to me for opperation no chance from conservateve treatment can nu help me in treatment i have these symptom ; sever leg pain 4 wk ago now iam on conservateve treatment pine regresseve slowly numnbess parasethsea on my lt leg. if i wallk for distance i have severe pain so this called failed conservateve treatment? can u help me iam very conffuse.thanx
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012