Disc degenerate disease, spinal fusion, T2, T12 removed and replaced, lower back pain. What s the possible treatment?

I have been diagnosed with disc degenerate desease, kyphosis lordosis. 5 years ago I had a spinal fusion with 2 Herrington rods put in. T2 - T12 were removed & replaced with my rib as well as a donor bone. My lordosis has gotten worse to the point that my lower back has so much discomfort that I don't sleep well at night. Also my stomach protrudes so much that my stomach is even very uncomfortable 24/7. People even ask me if I'm pregnant! I have been through well over 8 years of PT & it has done nothing to improve my stomach pain, lower back pain or the severe stomach bulge. The doctors say there is nothing more they can do for me. Can a tummy tuck help the lordosis or stomach in any way & if so how? Thanks, NY
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013