Disc bulging of bone in L4 and L5 section. Taking medication for it, pain resumes on stopping. MRI done. Treatment?

Sir, I m 22 years old...have done my MRI ...results shown that...there is a bulging of bone in L4 and L5 section of spine..i have taken tablets by the doctors advice as soon as i stopped these tablets..again pain has been more...right now..I m on bed rest and doing my psychotherapy at home..I didn t get any relief as if now...I m suffering from this problem for nearly 3 months! Can u give nay suggestion so i can get relieved from this problem.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012