Disc bulge in L5-S1, MRI showed normal alignment, no fracture, axial study showed mild spinal canal narrowing. Is it possible to cure this permanently?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have some disc bulge in L5/S1. below are the comments and i have attached the MRI scan report as well. The bones of the lumbar spine show normal signal intensities with normal bone alignment. There is no fracture line or body confusion demonstrated. There is a desiccation of the L5-S1 disc noted with no significant loss of height. The axial studies show a diffuse disc bulge of the L5/S1 base with mild spinal canal narrowing. Mild narrowing of the right and left lateral recesses is noted.The root exit foramina are not significantly narrowed. The rest of the lumbar spine did not show significant disc bulges or protrusions. Kindly help me to get the answers for the following queries before I proceed further. 1 Is it possible to cure this problem permanently(100%). If yes then how long it will take? 2 What will be the duration & procedure of the treatment? 3 I believe that this has happened due to some gym injury , Is it possible that i can join the gym again? 4 What will be total cost for this.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012