Disc bulge, cdosc bulge, spinal stenosis, have constant severe pain in lower spine area with arthritis, difficulty in sitting and walking, diagnosed as sacroiliac joint dysfunction. Should I get a second opinion?

I have arthritis in my lower spine area, I have had chronic pain from this, I fell about a week ago, Could this be a fracture? It s severe pain exactly where my arthritis is located, and also goes up to my disc in lumbar that is bulging. Don t know the number but I know it s lumbar. I also have t disc bulge and cdosc bulge, along with spinal stenosis . I went to the er, the dr didn t take any X-rays , did no diagnostics whatsoever, except ask me some questions, and Said I had sacroiliac joint dysfunction. But I ve been doing research And that is not where the pain is located. Just need to know, Should I get a second opinion. I m in constant severe pain. Hurts to sit, walk, The inflammation has gone down from that first day, wich is good, cause I hurt so bad I could almost not walk at all I came in the er with a cane and they lapsed at me, I am only 30 so that s maybe why they don t take any time with me. Just don t want to end up with another chronic problem,
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012