Disc bulge at L4-L5, advanced degenerative discovertebral changes, facet joint hypertrophy from L3-S1 bilaterally. Indications?

Hi I have been advised I have a mild disc bulge Level L4-5 which does indent the. Exiting L4 nerve root at foraminal level billaterally ! What does that mean please ? I have also been advised I have advanced degenerative discovertebral changed seen at L4-5 level( I had a major prolapse there in 2006 no op ) I also have further degenerative changes are see in the levels above particularly L3-4 L2-3 and T11-12. Also facet joint hypertrophy is seen particularly from L3 -s1 bilaterally . No other abnormality seen . The distal portion of the chord included appears normal .... I am scared to death now and awaiting an app for seeing consultant ... What does it mean ? I am self healing and slowly improving after 8wks off work ... What does it all mean please ?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013