Disc Degeneration, protrusion of disc, severe pain in the tailbone, difficulty in sitting, lower back pain. No improvement with pain killers. Effective treatment?

Hi Doc, I am a manager working with MNC, I am working since 15 years in the field of Sales and Marketing. There is good amount of travelling. Also at office or dealers I am on sitting job. Lately since 1.5 years, I have been through tough carrer times and mostly on sittlng job . I am 32 and my weight is 94Kgs. Earlier I used to go to gym and my weight was 84 Kgs but since last 2 years I have left all excercies. Since last 1 year I had severe pain at the tail in between my buttox, It was getting difficult to sit and whenever I got up, I used to have a feeling that my lower back is cemented and hard it used to be very painful. Even smallest jerk on bike used to make me yell of pain. The pain has increased in last 1 year and still it is very difficult while sitting down and getting up.Last month I have come to know that I have Disc Denegration and protrution of disc. Doctors have taken MRI Scan and my L4 and L5 disc is damaged, the liquid and soft cartilage is totally damaged and also there is slip disc. they have given treatment and prescription of Pain Killers and Pain relieving gel to apply and also take treatment of (Traction, hotpads and physiotherepy). I have taken 8 days treatment, But again after 1 month the same problem started. Now I want permanent cure, Please suggest the best treatment in allopathy , Ayurvedic , Unani,Homeopathic or any other traditional treatments.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012