Dirt coming off during showering. Found around neck, arm pits, elbows, breasts, vagina, severe itching. Causes?

I wash everyday and when I take a shower lots of dirt comes off at first I thought it was dead skin but now I am puzzled because it looks like dirt as if I have been roaming in the yard. The dirt is around my neck , arm pits, elbows, under my breast and Virgina. Can someone please let me know what is going on, Also it itches like crazy all over.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Hai Croberts6606,
It entirely depends upon how much you sweat in a day. It also depends upon your type of work. If it is in a very warm or hot place or if you are work in a dusty atmosphere you will likely to get lots of dust like this. Avoid using synthetic wears, and heavy clothes and use only cotton inner wears and use talcum powder freely in your flexural areas like axilla, under breast, neck etc. Use skin friendly talcum powders. Avoid using tight dress continuously for long hours. You will feel better.