Dipping snuff stopped, tightness in jaws, tension, burning in lower lip, no lesions, prescribed everything normal. Treatment?

Hi, I stopped dipping snuff roughly a month ago, after 9 months of doing so. I now have tightness in the jaws(maybe due to tension, just started working 3rd shift as well) pressure in my face, as well as a burning in my lower lip on the inside on the right side. I do have recessed gums in that area. I have no lesions or spots in the mouth or tongue. Everything looks normal. I went to the dentist 3 weeks ago, who said everything looks ok. Any ideas? One issue? Multiple issues?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Dentist 's  Response

Thanks for asking the query,

A complete physical evalaution is required based upon which treatment will be decided.
As it appears to be normal i would suggest you to take
-lukewarm saline rinses 3-4 times a day.
-take multivitamin suplements.
-take antiseptic mouthwash rinses.
-quit the habit completely forever.

If the symptoms still persists visit to a Oral Surgeon and get the checkup done.

Hope you find this as helpful,

Regards....