Diognosed with long intestine. Taking combutol. Having frequent urination. Taking macoxplus and lesuride

i have been diognosed with long intestine tb 2 months baxk , i have been prescribed to take the following medicines :-macox+-450 mg,combutol-800mg, pyrazinamide 750mg, lesuride and vitazyme syrup , i am regularly foolwing this course, i did nt gain any weight in last 2 months and i have frequent urination problem and whole day i fell zero energy inside me and after urination (pee) i feel a drain oo lot of energy , recently doctor adived me to not taking combutoland pyrazinamide and using only macoxplus and lesuride how long will it take to cure the tb completely pls answer
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012