Digestive problems, severe flatus, occasional constipation. Detected with signs of diverticulosis, small renal cyst. Next step?

I have been having many health issues in the past year and have been to many doctors that have been running test after test. My symptoms have varied that they have led me to neurologist . The most recent has referred to to a Pulmonary Dr. who specializes in Sarcoidosis Disease. In the mean time i have been having trouble with my stomach and bowels, sometimes constipated and sometimes the other way, and wind up messing myself. My family doctor order a CT with contrast and Xray he said the results were fine but refered me to a Gatro Dr., the report state that they found signs or Diverticulosis and also a 1cm left lower pole renal cyst . What should i do next?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012