Digestive problems: bloating, nausea, gassy, pain on rib cage. Lab tests- normal. What is the treatment?

It's been about a year that I have been experiencing digestive problems as; bloating,nausea,gassy and an unconfortable nagging pain located at my right side rib cage. doctors have run test as; citiscan,sonogram and even a colonoscopy. Every test has come back as normal. Recently not only does my right side abdomen become inflated but i'm also having my left side bothering me. My legs also hurt and become swollen. What can I do?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013