Digestion issues. Endoscopy showed erosions in the bulb of the duodenum, gastric mucosal abnormality in antrum. Meaning?

I am having ongoing problems with my appetite, burping and feelings of fullness. Some nausea, but this seems to be improving. My endoscopy revealed multiple localized, non-bleeding erosions in the bulb of the duodenum and a gastric mucosal abnormality in the antrum . I had taken aciphex for a month before the endoscopy and omeprazole for elevel weeks before that, with a break of a month between the two. I tested negative for h. pylori. One doctor said these erosions could be causing the problem, but the other didn t think so. Are these erosions causing my stomach problems? How do I make them heal? Is it possible I DO have h. pylori?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Feb 2013