Digestion issues. Cannot pass stool, Watery. Why does blood formation stop?

hi, i m 23 years old. I have digestion problem since five years. i took lot of medicine but they didn t work. everyday i get , i have to go washroom for 3 to 4 times to pass stool and it s watery. plz guide me what to do. due to which my hair starts falling and i become lethargic. i also have problem of blood formation . when i take iron medicine my blood forms and when i stop , blood formation stops. another problem i have is that the skin of my tummy becomes los . one more problem i have that is of my menstrual cycle, my menstrual cycle is abnormal. i mean i get only for 2 to 3 days and its not fix on one date. please guide me
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012