Digested small pieces of ceramic knives with food. Bloated, stomach pain and breathing problem. Remedy?

My gf and I used these new ceramic knives this morning, and later discovered we digested small pieces of the knife with our food. I haven't been able to use the bathroom all day, very bloated, feel breathing isnt as good, stomach pain and feel ruffness in my throat. My gf isn't breathing as good as usual either. She has stomach pain and bloating with gas. Though she was able to use the bathroom today, and nothing unusual in stool. Should we be worried, or is it okay to sleep? I was thinking of getting a laxative?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013