Diffused disc bulge. Uncomfortable in lumbar region. Exercise tips?

sir, i am 25 years male.My MRI says diffuse disc bulge at l4 l5 region. i started feeling uncomfortable in my lumber region when i started lifting heavy iron rods inside gym around 1 year ago just for 1 month during my holidays. i aslo developed some postural imbalance like mild swayback apart from this. i m 5.5 ft 55 kg . so can u please guide me through some exercises tips,which games and sports will help and other relevant treatment in order to recover soon.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012