Diffuse axonal injury after accident. Currently suffering from short term memory loss, rude behaviour. Treatment?

Hi Doctor, my brother wilson met with an accident on 10 Oct 2012 and he suffered from diffuse axonal injury , 7 days he was in unconsciousness , after 10 days they shifted to general ward on that time his left side parts was not woking proprely like(strock) after doing oil massage and physio treatment now he can able stand and walk. now his condition is his suffering from short term memory loss . his unable to recognize what is going on surrounding him and nowdays his behaviour also changing rudely talking & beating every one. is there any treatment is there to recover completely how earlier he was, please help me on this sir am having one and only one brother in my life.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013