Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma. No menstrual cycle. Taking R-CHOP treatment. Is it menopause, effect of lymphoma?

Dear Doctor, I am diagnosed with Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (stage 4) and prior to the diagnosis I suffered from cold agglutinin haemolytic anemia for 2 1/2 years. I am now receiving R-CHOP treatment but before that my menstrual cycle stops suddenly and it had been more than a year s time. My question is, am I likely to be in the state of menopause at the age of 39, or is it lymphoma that has affected the menstrual cycle? Regards.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012