Difficulty waxing hair, comes out of follicle through skin, lays flat on skin, re-enters skin, no inflammation, bumps, infection. How can I remove this hair?

Hi I am a waxer and resently 2 new clients came to me with hair which is extremely difficult to wax. The hair comes out of follicule thru the skin lays flat on the skin (with hair growth) and re-enters the skin. Looks like ingrown hair but not traditional type. Theres no inflamation no bumps no infection. I suggested exfolliation.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Dec 2013
After reading your query I can make out that you are suffering form ingrown hair problem which we call as Pseudofolliculitis. It can be best fixed by Laser hair ablation which is almost permanent means of getting rid of this condition. In the meantime you can do simple shaving of the area in a single direction. Do not go for waxing as it can lead to further aggravation and infection of the area.