Difficulty walking up, difficulty motivating myself. History of depression

i find it really hard to get up in the but always do but if i dont have to leave the house more often then not i will return to bed i m always fighting between my brain and my body my brain wants me up and doing and my body want to sleep .i find it really hard to motavate myself and when i dare to look into my home life all i see in major disfiction . i know in the pass i have been depressed but does this mean once i ve had it once or twice i will have to live with it for ever it s such a pain in the b.......
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013