Difficulty walking, sharp pain in feet, burning in lower spine. Spinal fusions done. Treatment?

For the past three months, it has been very hard to walk. I am only 38 years old. I have had two spinal fusions in 2005 and 2007. Someone rear ended me leading to these surgeries. I am now experiencing very sharp pains in my feet . Burning from my lower spine to my thighs, and it feels like the tendons are super tight to where my legs just don t seem like they want to work. Standing from a laying down or sitting position is almost unbareable. Once I get walking it all calms down, but it takes about a minute or two.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012