Difficulty urinating or passing stools. Stinging when urinating, pinching feeling near belly button. Help

I m a 20 year old male and for the past 6-7 months I have had a very difficult time peeing or pooping, in the morning when I wake up it is almost impossible to urinate and when It feels like I have to poop a bunch I go to the bath room and I get maybe 4 or 5 little goat like stools to pass and not much more. some times it kinda stings when i pee and I have a random pinching feeling in my lower left side near my belly button I am very worried and Im looking for any comfort I can find please help.....
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer