Difficulty swallowing, swollen neck, tender to touch. Feeling of stone in throat

Hi, I ve been having a hard time swallowing for a few days and my neck seems to fell swollen, and tender to touch. A few minutes ago I started trying to gag up what was feelings like something stuck in my throat . I got up a few tonsil stones and my salvia had traces of blood . But I can stil feel one stuck there, and also my left tonsil looks almost ripped. It extends out and looks nothing like the other. Is it possible to rip a tonsil? Is there a easy way to get tonsil stones out naturally? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013