Difficulty swallowing, swollen neck, loss of hair in eyebrows. Thyroid condition?

I feel like I have a hair ball caught in my esophagus and have difficulty swallowing . My neck feels swollen, I avoid turtleneck sweaters or shirts with tight collars because it is uncomfortable. Most recently I have begun to lose the outer part of my normally thick eyebrows and have started using an eyebrow pencil to fill in the bald spots. My TSH test came back last week as normal range but I think there may be something wrong with my thyroid gland anyways.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013